A very special day in the Finnish countryside
You are invited to a very special authentic experience of the Finnish summer! We Finns love our summer cottages but we normally keep those private. This hidden paradise is in Sammatti (Lohja), only an hour from Helsinki.
This retreat is part of the Visit Finland MyStay -program
This exclusive day during 10.00-17.00 hrs will offer you unforgettable memories:
- an easygoing time in a wooden cottage by a lake and an open field
- some mindful practices to enjoy the beautiful nature around
- a light lunch, tea/coffee
- a walk to the woods nearby
- a boat to row
- a swim in a clear fresh water and
- even a sauna, if you wish so
Take with you:
- a swimsuit, you will get a towel on arrival.
- clothes and shoes suitable for outdoors activities and walking in woods according to the weather.
- a water bottle might also be a good to have along.
- some paper and pen for mindful practices.
All you have to do is just to be prepared to enjoy the most memorable day of your journey in Finland!
This is a very special opportunity and only a maximum of six persons can attend at a time.
Location: the cottage is an-hour-drive from Helsinki (about 80 km). You will get the address and driving instructions upon the registration. There are also buses coming quite close. Transportation can be arranged against additional fee.
The price per person is 299€. The fare includes 24% VAT and all that is listed above. Payment on registration, when you will get the account information.
Inquires and bookings: info (at) intuitivo.fi or tel +358-40-514 0035.
You are warmly welcome to this unique exotic experience!